Founded in 1998, JAGtechnic Ltd has become into one of the country's leading specialist in Jaguar & Land Rover vehicles. We have pushed the boundaries of what is possible, pursuing automotive excellence in the Independent Jaguar & Land Rover specialist market. From the moment your vehicle comes through the doors of our modern Service Centre, you will be dealing with highly Qualified Jaguar Specialists.
Evolving as a specialist department within a successful garage business in Sutton, Surrey, JAGtechnic quickly established a growing reputation as a leading Jaguar specialist catching the attention of both the Jaguar media, owners and Jaguar Heritage. In 2010 the main company in which JAGtechnic had established itself was sold providing the opportunity for the new emerging company the additional investment and space required to meet the demands of a new specialist audience.
In January 2010 JAGtechnic's new premises in Eastbourne, East Sussex were officially opened by Jaguar legend Norman Dewis OBE in front of an audience of over 100 Jaguar owners and media. The launch coincided with the announcement that JAGtechnic had been awarded the privilege of rebuilding the engine of the Jaguar Heritage Trust 1956 Long Nose D-Type (393RW - XKD 605) and preparation and mechanical support for the 2011 Mille Miglia.
By 2015 it was more than apparent that the company had outgrown it's 3,000sq.ft. premises and the demand for a local Land Rover specialist would lead to the company requiring a new state of the art premises. Our continued support of Jaguar Heritage at Goodwood race events and the Italian Mille Miglia historic road race had by this time caught the attention of over 1,500 customers.
Our brand new 11,200sq.ft custom designed premises were ready for occupation in September 2015. Arranged over three floor levels the new building provided the expanding JAGtechnic and LandSport team with a state of the art eight ramps Jaguar & Land Rover workshop, a specialist Detailing & Valeting Bay, Suspension Geometry & Tyre Bays, Parts Department, a vehicle lift to an additional second floor vehicle storage area, administration offices and an impressive new customer reception and waiting lounge and car display area.
JAGtechnic LandSport provide over 2,000 customers with award-winning customer service. From humble beginnings, JAGtechnic LandSport has grown to become a nationally and internationally known name, and has provided support for some of the world's leading motor sport personalities and Ambassadors.
Did you know?
- JAGtechnic was formally opened by the legendary former Jaguar Chief Test Development Engineer & Jaguar Works Driver Norman Dewis OBE
- Our highly Qualified Jaguar Land Rover trained technicians provide a combined number of 90 years of experience working on Jaguar vehicles
- Our technicians were trained by the Jaguar Land Rover Academy up to and including the level of Master technician status
- JAGtechnic LandSport is one of only a hand full of independent specialists approved by Jaguar Land Rover to complete Jaguar & Land Rover Extended Warranty repairs
- JAGtechnic have provided technical race and event support at the Goodwood Festival of Speed for Jaguar Heritage Trust
- JAGtechnic have provided technical race support and the supply of historic vehicles for the use of VIP guests of Jaguar Land Rover for the Goodwood Revival
- JAGtechnic have provided technical race support for the Italian Mille Miglia in 2011 & 2015 for Jaguar
- JAGtechnic provided the engine rebuild and race preparation of Jaguar Heritage Trust's iconic 1956 Long Nose D-Type 393 RW, formally driven by legendary racing driver Mike Hawthorn at Le Mans
- JAGtechnic sit on the committee of the local (JEC) Jaguar Enthusiasts Club and have done so since 2009
- JAGtechnic has featured in various Jaguar publications and was highly recommended by Jaguar World Monthly for our knowledge of Jaguar vehicles and for high levels of customer service
- JAGtechnic was founded in 1998 in South London. The company relocated to Eastbourne in late 2010 and to date maintain over 2,000 Jaguar Land Rover vehicles for local, national and international customers
- JAGtechnic LandSport have raised over £20,000 for local charities and good causes